20 year anniversary of the Tampere programme. Europeanisation dynamics of the EU area of freedom, security and justice
- European Union Publications Office
- Publication date:
Part I - The Lisbonisation of EU AFSJ Policies
- Tampere and the Politics of Migration and Asylum in the EU: Looking Back to Look Forwards
- The Appeal to Tampere's Politics of Consciousness for The EU's AFSJ
- The AFSJ Two Decades After Tampere: Institutional Balance, Relation to Citizens and Solidarity
- Twenty Years Later: The Legacy of the Tampere Conclusions
- Tampere Programme 20 Years on: Putting EU Principles and Individuals First
Part II - Borders and Asylum
- The European Border and Coast Guard in the New Regulation: Towards Centralisation in Border Management
- Reinstatement of Internal Border Controls in the Schengen Area. Conflict, Symbolism and Institutional Dynamics
- Normalising 'the Hotspot Approach?' An Analysis of the Commission's Most Recent Proposals
- EU Asylum Policies Through the Lenses of the UN Global Compact on Refugees
- Search and Rescue at Sea, Non-Governmental Organisations and the Principles of The EUs External Action
Part III - Irregular and Regular Immigration
- 20 Years After Tampere's Agenda on 'Illegal Migration': Policy Continuity in Spite of Uninteded Consequences
- Micro-Harmonisation of The Fundamental Right to an Effective Judicial Remedy in the Proposed Return Directive and Beyond: a Dangerous Path?
- 20 Years of 'Partnership with Countries of Origin and Transit'
- Who Is a Smuggler?
- EU Legal Migration Policies Since Tampere, and Their Relationship with International Standards and the UN Global Compact for Migration
Part IV - EU Criminal Justice Cooperation
- 20 Years From Tampere. The Constitutionalisation of Europe's Area of Criminal Justice
- European Criminal Justice - From Mutual Recognition to Coherence
- 'Scenes From a Marriage': Trust, Distrust and (Re)Assurances in the Execution of a European Arrest Warrant
- The Dynamic Evolution of EU Criminal Law and Justice
Part V - Police Cooperation
- Internal Security in the EU and Police Cooperation: Operational Police Cooperation
- From Tampere Over Stockholm to Luxembourg and Brussels: Where Are We Now? The Evolution of AFSJ Databases - Meandering Between Security and Data Protection
- Targeted Surveillance: Can Privacy and Surveillance Be Reconciled?
- Contributors List