Nbr. 21-3, June 2015
- Are Cooperative Banks a Lever for Promoting Bank Stability? Evidence from the Recent Financial Crisis in OECD Countries
- Cash Flow Multipliers and Optimal Investment Decisions
- Foreign Debt Usage in Non‐Financial Firms: a Horse Race between Operating and Accounting Exposure Hedging
- The Empirical Determinants of Credit Default Swap Spreads: a Quantile Regression Approach
- The Safety and Soundness Effects of Bank M&A in the EU: Does Prudential Regulation Have any Impact?
- Time‐Varying Credit Risk Discovery in the Stock and CDS Markets: Evidence from Quiet and Crisis Times
- When Do Sell‐side Analyst Reports Really Matter? Shareholder Protection, Institutional Investors and the Informativeness of Equity Research