Nbr. 23-1, January 2017
- Announcement Effects of Contingent Convertible Securities: Evidence from the Global Banking Industry
- Bank Risk Dynamics Where Assets are Risky Debt Claims
- Contents: European Financial Management 1/2017
- Endogenous Credit Spreads and Optimal Debt Financing Structure in the Presence of Liquidity Risk
- Financial Flexibility and Investment Ability Across the Euro Area and the UK
- Risk Control: Who Cares?
- The Market Liquidity Timing Skills of Debt‐oriented Hedge Funds