Nbr. 26-2, March 2020
- Board diversity reforms: Do they matter for EU bank performance?
- Cash holdings in family firms: CEO identity and implications for firm value
- Do security breaches matter? The shareholder puzzle
- Downside beta and the cross section of equity returns: A decade later
- Intra‐industry bankruptcy contagion: Evidence from the pricing of industry recovery rates
- Issue Information: European Financial Management 2/2020
- Motivated monitoring by institutional investors and firm investment efficiency
- News sentiment and sovereign credit risk
- When fund management skill is more valuable?