Nbr. 19-3, May 2013
- Article 260(2) TFEU: An Effective Judicial Procedure for the Enforcement of Judgements?
- Eurolegalism. The Transformation of Law and Regulation in the European Union. By Daniel R. Kelemen. Boston: Harvard University Press, 2012. 378 pp. Hb. €45.00.
- European Legal Method in Denmark and Sweden—Using Social Science Theory and Methodology to Describe the Implementation of EU Law
- Juridification: Disrupting the Relationship between Law and Politics?
- Political Reluctance and Judicial Activism in the Area of Free Movement of Persons: The Court as the Motor of EU–Turkey Relations?
- The Early Warning System for the Principle of Subsidiarity. Constitutional Theory and Empirical Reality. By Philip Kiiver. London: Routledge, 2012. 176 pp. Hb. £75.00.
- The Emergence of EU Contract Law Exploring Europeanisation. By Lucinda Miller. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. xxii + 255 pp. Hb. £75.00.
- The EU Comitology System in Theory and Practice. Keeping an Eye on the Commission? By Jens Blom‐Hansen. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. xi + 232 pp. Hb. £57.50.
- The European Parliament and the Future of Comitology after Lisbon
- The Influence of the EU and the ECHR on ‘Parliamentary Sovereignty Regimes’: Assessing the Impact of European Integration on the British and Swedish Judiciaries
- Unravelling the Embedded Liberal Bargain: Labour and Social Welfare Law in the Context of EU Market Integration