Nbr. 26-1-2, March 2020
- A taste of its own medicine: Assessing the impact of the EU Better Regulation Agenda
- Better law‐making and the interinstitutional (dis)agreements: Some comments
- From the French Citizens' Convention on Climate to the Conference on the Future of Europe: A participatory science and democracy perspective
- Is it worth being a Rejtan?
- Is the medicine right?
- Issue Information
- Levelling the EU participatory playing field: A legal and policy analysis of the Commission's public consultations in light of the principle of political equality
- Plaidoyer for a Social Europe
- Rediscovering the public/private divide in EU private law
- Schrems II, from Snowden to China: Toward a new alignment on transatlantic data protection
- Shifting Boundaries of Membership: The politicisation of free movement as a challenge for EU citizenship
- The contribution of EU public procurement law to corporate social responsibility
- Towards Europeanisation through the proportionality test? The impact of free movement law on medical professional discipline
- What the European Law Journal stands for*