Nbr. 13-1, March 2016
- All That We Know Dariusz Jemielniak Common knowledge? An ethnography of Wikipedia. (Stanford University Press 2014)
- Human or Social Resources Management: Which Conditions Force HR Departments to Select the Right Employees for Organizational Social Capital?
- ISSUE INFORMATION ‐ INFO PAGE
- ISSUE INFORMATION ‐ TOC
- Seemingly embedded but obviously exploitative relations: Organizational contingencies of mutual dependence, power imbalance and embedded relations
- The Practices of Knowledge Creation: Collaboration Between Peripheral and Core Occupational Communities
- The Role of Embedded Individual Values, Belief and Attitudes and Spiritual Capital in Shaping Everyday Postsecular Organizational Culture