Nbr. 17-2, June 2020
- Bridging the Gap between Ecologies and Clusters: Towards an Integrative Framework of Routine Interdependence
- Business Incubator Managers’ Perceptions of their Role and Performance Success: Role Demands, Constraints, and Choices
- Contextualizing Internationalization Decision‐making Research in SMEs: Towards an Integration of Existing Studies
- Does Angry Temperament Undermine the Beneficial Effects of Expatriates' Proactive Personality?
- Entrepreneurial Intentions among University Students: The Moderating Role of Creativity
- Exploring the Impact of Firm‐level Legality on Tax Avoidance
- French Insights on Defining and Managing Talents
- Human Resource Management in India: Performance and Complementarity
- Issue Information
- Knowledge Acquisition for Innovation: Networks of Top Managers in the European Fashion Industry
- Manufacturing Revolution Boosts People Issues: The Evolutionary Need for ‘Human‐Automation Resource Management' in Smart Factories
- The Relationship between Organizational Culture and Small‐firm Performance: Entrepreneurial Orientation as Mediator
- Users' Involvement in Value Co‐Creation: The More the Better?
- Using Values, Beliefs, and Norms to Predict Conserving Behaviors in Organizations
- “Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall – Who Is the Greatest Investor of all?” Effects of Better‐than‐Average Beliefs on Venture Funding