No. 23-2, July 2014
- Addressing the Underreporting of Methane Emissions from Natural Gas Production and Thawing Permafrost
- Bridging the Divide between Toxic Risks and Global Chemicals Governance
- Chemicals as Regulatory Objects
- European Union Timber Regulation: Is It Legal?
- Implementation and Compliance under the Minamata Convention on Mercury
- Introduction to International Environmental Law, by Timo Koivurova, published by Routledge, 2014, 240pp., £60.00, paperback.
- Regina (Buckinghamshire County Council and others) v. Secretary of State for Transport
- Regulating Chemical Substances under REACH: The Choice between Authorization and Restriction and the Case of Dipolar Aprotic Solvents
- The Chemicals and Waste Regime as a Basis for a Comprehensive International Framework on Sustainable Management of Potentially Hazardous Materials?
- The Minamata Convention: A Comprehensive Response to a Global Problem