No. 24-1, April 2015
- Assessing the Capacity of Nature Conservation Law to Help Biodiversity Adapt to Climate Change: The Case of Finland
- Biodiversity Offsetting in Transnational Governance
- Climate of Consensus: Managing Decision Making in the UN Climate Change Negotiations
- Commission v. Italy: Managing Waste Management in Italy
- Differentiating between Sovereignty over Exclusive and Shared Resources in the Light of Future Discussions on the Law of Transboundary Aquifers
- Environment Playing Short‐handed: Margin of Appreciation in Environmental Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights
- Interstate Liability for Climate Change‐related Damage, by Elena Kosolapova, published by Eleven International, 2013, 224pp., £62.50, hardback.
- The Evolution of the Right to Water and Sanitation: Differentiating the Implications
- The Human Right to Sanitation: A Critique on the Absence of Environmental Considerations
- The Law of Energy Underground, by Donald N. Zillman, Aileen McHarg, Adrian Bradbrook and Lila Barrera‐Hernandez, published by Oxford University Press, 2014, 560pp., £85.00, hardback.
- The UN'S Lone Ranger: Combating International Wildlife Crime, by John M. Sellar, published by Whittles, 2014, 201pp., £18.99, paperback.
- What Roles for Which Stakeholders under Extended Producer Responsibility?