No. 24-2, July 2015
- Balancing Human Rights, Environmental Protection and International Trade: Lessons from the EU Experience, by Emily Reid, published by Hart Publishing, 2015, 324+xl pp., £45, hardback.
- Corporate Accountability in International Environmental Law, by Elisa Morgera, published by Oxford University Press, 2009, 336 pp, £78.
- Ecological Governance: Reappraising Law's Role in Protecting Ecosystem Functionality, by Olivia Woolley, published by Cambridge University Press, 2014, 261 pp., £65, hardback.
- Environmental Protection as an Exception to the Freedom of Establishment and the Freedom to Provide Services in the European Union
- Forests and Climate Change: Strategies and Challenges for Brazilian Civil Society Organizations between 2005 and 2010
- International Environmental Law, Policy and Ethics (2nd edition), by Alexander Gillespie, published by Oxford University Press, 2014, 224 pp., £60, hardback.
- Operationalizing Sustainable Development: Ecological Integrity as a Grundnorm of International Law
- Preliminary Reference on Environmental Liability and the Polluter Pays Principle: Case C‐534/13, Fipa
- Promoting the Principles of the Aarhus Convention in International Forums: The Case of the UN Climate Change Regime
- Public Deliberation with Climate Change: Opening up or Closing down Policy Options?
- Public Participation and Climate Governance: An Introduction
- The Canadian Arctic Marine Ecological Footprint and Free Prior Informed Consent: Making the Case for Indigenous Public Participation through Inclusive Education
- The European Union's Potential Contribution to Enhanced Governance of Offshore Oil and Gas Operations in the Arctic
- The Narrative of Public Participation in Environmental Governance and its Normative Presuppositions
- The Politics and Institutions of Global Energy Governance, by Thijs Van de Graaf, published by Palgrave Macmillan, 2013, 190pp., $95.00, hardback.
- Youth Participation in Climate Change for Sustainable Engagement