Vol. 10 Nbr. 1, January 2010
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- The response of monetary policy to recession: evidence from Croatia.
- Accounting practice effectiveness and financial performance of Thai listed firms: mediating effects of decision making efficiency for tax management, competent resource allocation, and strategic planning success.
- Neoliberalism, earnings management and executive compensation: a critical examination of lucent technologies.
- An analysis of consumer adoption rates in Internet banking.
- Bringing it all together: a model for managing successful student project teams.
- Knowledge transfer of hotel chain investment in Thailand: antecedents and consequences.
- Unobservable individual effects and efficiency gain for panel data.
- Evaluation of supply chain performance in fresh produce distribution: a study of north-eastern part of Thailand.
- The socio-economic impact of the operation of the port of Batangas on the development of the coastal municipalities of the Batangas Bay region.
- Workings of the operating cash cycle in the retailing sector.
- Banks capitalization, financial distress and effect on the US dollar-Canadian dollar exchange rate.
- Localization rationale of special economic zones and its units in India.
- Recessionary export policy: the case of India.
- The valuation effect of corporate name changes: a 30-year perspective.
- Does mental workload matter in self-service design?