Vol. 10 No. 2, May 2010
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Consumer decadence and credit market destruction: did the decline in the U.S. saving rate cause the new millennium financial crisis?
- The motivation and behaviour of European expatriate business owners in Thailand: lifestyle migrants in search of innovation.
- Team collaboration in virtual worlds.
- A new interactionist model of conflict management.
- Why international assignments end in failure? Situational factors impacting expatriate success and failure in focus.
- Analysis of Australian wine export potentials to Russia.
- FIE: a generic fuzzy decision making tool with an example of CRM analysis.
- How to manage accelerated growth of internationalization for born globals.
- Re-interpretation of the concept of Financial Gap.
- Role of management information system in new high-tech product development process: an exploratory study.
- The other media: books, cases, magazines and newspapers cited in the top four finance journals.
- Effects of fiscal policy in the goods market, evidence of asymmetric adjustment in USA and Canada: a cointegration analysis.
- Anticipatory socialization and the influence of media on perceptions of international job assignments.
- Design of batik product quality improvement by applying QFD model.