Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Young IT professionals' preferred recruiting modes in the contemporary economy.
- The emotional side of CRM: results from an empirical study in Switzerland for business-to-business companies.
- Strategic sustainable competitive advantage of Thai SMEs: roles of learning orientation and innovation capability.
- Measuring the impact of globalization on corporate governance in emerging markets.
- Accounting for goodwill: a historical review.
- The affective commitment to the organization: the mediating role of perceived organizational support.
- 360 degree appraisal: a pillar of informal mentoring & professional development.
- Social entrepreneurship: an overview of the current state of research.
- Carbon efficient index and company's value in Brazil.
- Bringing synergy to firm strategy: it strategy for better firm performance in SMES.
- Costing model choice in ERP implementation: an exploratory investigation.
- Understanding the real imbalance when conducting human resource planning.
- Corporate governance and environmental responsibility.
- Results of human resources development and management through socio-economic activities in the way of non-formal education that have effects on knowledge, attitudes, and occupational skills of HIV infected children and families affected from AIDS of AIDS non-governmental organizations.
- Exploring the variables for assessing the competition provided by low cost carriers to Indian Civil Aviation industry.