Vol. 11 Nbr. 4, December 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Building firm survival through corporate reputation in Thai listed firms: roles of accounting sustainability.
- Determinants of cross border shopping in the border region of the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany: theory and empirical results.
- Cross-cultural differences: an investigation of service failures and service recoveries in hotels.
- Transnational education in Vietnam: linking critical success factors to stakeholder needs & expectations.
- Effects of comprehensive income reporting on decision making quality of listed companies in Thailand.
- Adoption of online group buying.
- Audit professionalism of co-operative auditors in Thailand: effects on audit image and trustworthiness.
- Multilateral vs bilateral aid: addressing some puzzles.
- What managers of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) need to know about cloud computing and services.
- Discovering corporate crime: a case study in Malaysia.
- Lehman Brothers--the thin line between aggressive accounting and unethical behavior.
- Economic prerequisites for establishment of the joint venture on manufacturing of spare parts for cars produced in Uzbekistan.
- US foreign assistance and the changing aid architecture.
- Customer value proposition and service profit chain of the Chick-fil-A restaurant for enhancing customer experience.
- Green computing initiatives for small to medium sized organizations.
- Are crises one of the rationales used by international accounting standards board to gain global dominance?
- Global carbon emissions: approaches of India and China.
- Hypercopetition, customer knowledge, social networks and sustainability.
- Impact of loyalty program on retailing business in India: creating long term customer relationships.
- Model of integrated marketing communication for repositioning for specialized government bank.
- Structure, conduct and performance of honey marketing in West Pokot District, Kenya.
- Cultural marketing: business image and the local cultural development.