Vol. 12 No. 1, January 2012
- Representations of family businesses in Russian popular culture.
- The NGO revolution as challenge and opportunity for organizational theory.
- Reconsidering the link between human resource management and firm strategy for firms at the beginning and end of the organizational life cycle.
- Sexual hubris and international norms regarding workplace romance: what can Europe learn from the US and vice versa?
- Strategic financial planning and higher education institutions.
- Relation between tax evasion and Hofstede's model.
- 'Help-self' versus 'help-others': the effect of consumption context on health decisions.
- A validation result of an empirical research study in measuring team performance under the determine of behavior.
- Moving forward with strategic alliance research: a managerial-level approach.
- Applying distributed leadership theory in communities of practice: the case of the united nations.
- Relevancy of simple estate planning concepts for college students: from a teacher and student perspective.
- The relationship between power asymmetry and strategic fit in supply chain operations.