Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Portfolio management in the Italian mutual fund industry: an interview survey.
- Why did the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) fail--or did it?
- An organizational treatise on the Golden Age of Piracy and its virtual implications.
- Management accounting systems and institutionalization in medium-sized and large family businesses--empirical evidence from Germany and Austria.
- The study of relationship between percived organizational support and performance of personnel at Rajamangala University of Technology Isan.
- Chinese consumer attitudes toward automobile country of origin.
- Islamic finance: a parallel financial system.
- Higher education, employability and the worldwide economic crisis.
- 'Best practice' or 'best fit': transferring management knowledge in international consulting assignments.
- The effects of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 3 disclosure index on liquidity ratios.
- Management: an epistemology of the term.
- Solving multi objective facility layout problem: modified simulated annealing based approach.
- Business ethical decision making in Central Asia: preliminary evidence from Kazakhstan.
- Structure, conduct and performance of tea marketing in Nandi North CountY, Kenya.
- The state of society and economy, problems, quality life of migrant workers in seafood export processing industries in Thailand.
- Empowering leadership and knowledge sharing: moderating role of employee's exchange ideology.