Vol. 9 Nbr. 3, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Ethical decision making of auditors in Thailand: effects on professional image, audit trustworthiness, and customer commitment.
- Sports and goofing off at work in China and the U.S.: attitudes and behavior.
- An examination of executive compensation practices: managerial power or agency theory?
- Psycho-social impact of mortgage foreclosure.
- 'Til debt do us part: an empirical analysis on whether consumer sentiment influences the use of revolving credit in Australia.
- Recent and ongoing advances in econometric methodology for applied research.
- The relationships between performance evaluation effectiveness and job satisfaction of electronics manufacturing in Thailand.
- Effectiveness of academic support structures for elementary education in two Southern states of India.
- Case presentation: course and degree program assessment for a school of business and economics.
- Satisfaction of the credit card holders of the public, private and foreign sector banks.
- Quantitative evaluation on indigent criminal defense funding.
- Baby corn business under the contract farming system.
- Consumer marketing replicability: concept and strategies.
- Cultural ecology in the cross-cultural management research: a procedural analysis model.
- Competition in international micro-niche markets: New England high-tech SMEs.
- Culture and personal values: theory and review.
- Overview of the new accounting standards of FASB NO. 141R and 160.
- Organizational encouragement and creativity of gem and jewelry firms in Thailand.
- Understanding governance and corporate boards: is theory a problem?