Vol. 9 Nbr. 4, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Strategic focus through e-commerce-based operations and performance of e-commerce businesses in Thailand.
- Integrating learning effects in management of technology projects.
- Nuclear safety in question answer through project concept of nuclear power station safety.
- Knowledge sharing effectiveness in public accounting firms.
- Roommates in retirement: a new paradigm in retirement living.
- Using the ZMET methid to understand individual meanings created by video game players through the player-super Mario Avatar relationship.
- Corporate social responsibility and American business during a recession.
- Household expenditure on domestic fuel and power in New South Wales, Australia.
- The regulation of corporate activities under the international human rights convenants (ICCPR and ICESCR).
- Do attractive people have an advantage in business and in life?
- A study in the use of financial planning software in the classroom as it relates to student's learning styles.
- Determining the fair value of an asset using mathematical equations.
- What constitute the success or failure of expatriates? An exploratory study.
- Human resources branding in the present scenario.
- The mysterious world of spurious correlations in business and life.
- Teaching an effective accounting class in the 21st century: using active learning techniques.
- Factors influencing knowledge management within inter-organizational projects.
- The adoption of the US dollar as Canadian currency: is it a practical vehicle for forming a monetary union?
- The potential of online academic conferences to increase faculty interaction in a networked world.
- The impact of the AGOA legislations on the market returns in Kenya.
- Seven deadly factors associated with technology company failure.
- Effects of job burnout on intention to leave a workplace of CPAs in Thailand.
- Fundamental issues in capabilities research.