Vol. 10 No. 2, December 2013
- How much should professional markets be regulated? an introduction.
- Auctioneers vs. commissaires-priseurs: the carnival mirror of profession regulation in the international art market.
- From certification to licensure: evidence from registered and practical nurses in the United States, 1950-1970.
- A comparison of the regulation of health professional boundaries across OECD countries.
- Regulation of pharmacists: a comparative law and economics analysis.
- Occupational regulation in the European legal market.
- The regulation of quality in the market for legal services: taking the heterogeneity of legal services seriously.