Vol. 10 Nbr. 3, December - December 2013
- Financial and real crisis in the Eurozone and vulnerable economies.
- Grant legislation vs. political factors as determinants of soft budget spending behaviors. Comparison between Italian and French regions.
- Firm entry and aggregate efficiency growth: an optimal dynamic: program of entry and R&D investment.
- Safe havens in Europe Switzerland and the ten dwarfs.
- Further evidence on the determinants of regional stock market integration in Latin America.
- The new fiscal rules for the EMU. Threats from heterogeneity and interdependence.