Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, June 2019
- EU Membership and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence for the CEE countries.
- The Interaction of Individual Values and Sticky Formal Institutions in Economic Development.
- Private Capital inflow and Growth in Former Soviet-bloc Countries: Roles of Stock Market and Demand-side Macroeconomic Policy.
- Institutional insights into contract theories: A comparative approach to the French and German dairy industries under liberalization.
- Brexit and CDS spillovers across UK and Europe.