No. 12-3, May 2006
- A European Constitution in a Multinational Europe or a Multinational Constitution for Europe?
- A Review of the Creation by the European Court of Justice of the Right to Effective and Speedy Medical Treatment and its Outcomes
- Age Discrimination Law in a Country with a Communist History: The Example of Poland
- Legal Pluralism and the European Union
- Rhetoric or Reality? ‘New Governance’ in EU Environmental Policy
- Shooting from the Hip: Proposed Minimum Rights in Criminal Proceedings throughout the EU
- The Ideal of Codification and the Dynamics of Europeanisation: The Dutch Experience