No. 20-5, September 2014
- Goodbye van Gend en Loos, Hello Bosman? Using Network Analysis to Measure the Importance of Individual CJEU Judgments
- In This Issue
- Sincere Cooperation, Respect for Democracy and EU Citizenship: Sufficient to Guarantee Scotland's Future in the European Union?
- The Darling Dogma of Bourgeois Europeanists
- The Temporal Paradox of Regions in the EU Seeking Independence: Contraction and Fragmentation versus Widening and Deepening?
- Watering Down the Court of Justice? The Dynamics between Network Implementation and Article 258 TFEU Litigation
- ‘Playing the Judicial Card’: Litigation Strategies during the Process of Ratification of the Lisbon Treaty