Nbr. 22-3, June 2016
- Contents: European Financial Management 3/2016
- Do Investors Trade around Social Rating Announcements?
- In Search of Concepts: The Eﬀects of Speculative Demand on Stock Returns
- Media Endorsements of New Product Announcements: A New Marketing Strategy
- Portfolio Overlapping Bias in Tests of the Fama–French Three‐Factor Model
- The Ex‐dividend Day Behaviour of REITs: Tax or Market Microstructure Effects
- Which Beta Is Best? On the Information Content of Option‐implied Betas