Vol. 13 No. 2, December - December 2016
- A comparison of pre- and post-crisis efficiency of OECD countries: evidence from a model with temporal heterogeneity in time and unobservable individual effects.
- Could Mexico become the new 'China'? Policy drivers of competitiveness and productivity.
- The role of firm size and firm age in employment growth: evidence for Slovenia, 1996-2013.
- Rational asymmetric development, Piketty and poverty in Africa.
- Informing water policies with a residential water demand function: the case of Serbia.