Vol. 14 Nbr. 2, December 2017
- The European Integration and its International Dimension: An Introduction.
- Fiscal Sustainability: Does EU Membership Change Policy Behavior? Empirical Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Greece and the Troika--Lessons from International Best Practice Cases of Successful Price (and Wage) Adjustment.
- Business Cycle Accounting: Bulgaria after the introduction of the currency board arrangement (1999-2014).
- Ageism and the business cycle: an exploratory approach.
- Untangling the causal relationship between tax burden distribution and economic growth in 23 OECD countries: Fresh evidence from linear and non-linear Granger causality.
- Wage inequality in workers' cooperatives and conventional firms.