Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, December 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Globalization, regulation and profitability of banks: a comparative analysis of Europe, United States, India and China.
- Worker mobility and the purchase of low CO2 emission vehicles in France: a datamining approach.
- Financial leverage and firm performance evidence from Amman stock exchange.
- Determinants of corruption: can we put all countries in the same basket?
- Happiness, life satisfaction, well-being: survey design and response analysis.
- How to overcome the crisis of the European growth potential? The role of the government.