No. 25-2, July 2016
- A Glimpse into the Future of the Climate Regime: Lessons from the REDD+ Architecture
- Aligning Transnational Climate Action with International Climate Governance: The Road from Paris
- Case Note Court of Justice of the European Union Preliminary Ruling – Excise Duty on Certain Beverage Packaging: Case C‐198/14 (Valev Visnapuu)
- Climate Finance in the Paris Outcome: Why Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow?
- E‐products, E‐waste and the Basel Convention: Regulatory Challenges and Impossibilities of International Environmental Law
- Issue Information
- Loss, Damage and Responsibility after COP21: All Options Open for the Paris Agreement
- The Compliance and Implementation Mechanism of the Paris Agreement
- The Future of Nature: Documents of Global Change, edited by Libby Robin, Sverker Sörlin and Paul Warde, published by Yale University Press, 2013, 512 pp., £20.00, paperback.
- The Legal Character of the Paris Agreement
- The Paris Agreement and the Regulation of International Bunker Fuels
- The Paris Agreement: A New Step in the Gradual Evolution of Differential Treatment in the Climate Regime?
- The ‘New’ Impacts of the Implementation of Climate Change Response Measures
- Transboundary Governance of Biodiversity, edited by Louis J. Kotzé and Thilo Marauhn, published by Brill, 2014, xiv + 373 pp., €146.00, hardback.