No. 26-3, November 2017
- Blusun S.A. and others v Italy: Legal (in)stability and renewable energy investments
- Environmental Law Dimensions of Human Rights edited by Ben Boer Published by Oxford University Press, 2015, 246 pp., US$115.00, hardback.
- Finishing the job: The Montreal Protocol moves to phase down hydrofluorocarbons
- Information Environmentalism: A Governance Framework for Intellectual Property Rights by Robert Cunningham Published by Edward Elgar, 2014, 320 pp., £85.00, hardback.
- Is law failing to address air pollution? Reflections on international and EU developments
- Issue Information
- Making ships cleaner: Reducing air pollution from international shipping
- Natural resource sovereignty and economic development in the WTO in light of the recent case law involving raw materials and rare earths
- Respecting regulatory measures: Arbitral method and reasoning in the Philip Morris v Uruguay tobacco plain packaging case
- Soft law in the Paris Climate Agreement: Strength or weakness?
- The discourse on ‘protection of the atmosphere’ in the International Law Commission
- The international law on transboundary haze pollution: What can we learn from the Southeast Asia region?
- The unintended consequences of EU law and policy on air pollution
- Trouble in the air: Recent developments under the 1979 Convention on Long‐Range Transboundary Air Pollution
- Will sustainability fly? Aviation fuel options in a low‐carbon world by Walter J. Palmer Published by Ashgate, 2015, 271 pp., £67.99, hardback.