Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- The European price corridor between Salzburg (Austria) and Freilassing (Germany): theory and empirical results.
- Economic analysis of household food demand in Southwestern Nigeria.
- The implementation of Enterprise 2.0 solutions: a culture-oriented analysis of the critical success factors.
- The economic impact of inter-organizational information systems on supplier-manufacturer relationships: the interaction of industry structure and IOS design.
- International opportunity identification by entrepreneurs: the process and cognitive determinants.
- Defending the idea of critical perspectives on management and organization studies: an epistemological argument.
- How to price a current account? consumer perceptions of current bank account pricing in Germany.
- Fostering productive cross-cultural learning in management courses.
- Carbon efficient index and company's value in Brazil.
- Impairment of goodwill and its fiscal treatment: more trouble for the Portuguese firms and tax courts?
- Cost flows clarified: three stages to introducing inventory accounting for manufacturing.
- Availability and overconfidence biases: a study over Brazilian small companies.
- Group tutoring in accounting: a phenomenological approach.
- The relationship between Sharia'h compliance and sustainable socially responsible financial service practices.