Vol. 11 Nbr. 3, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note from the managing editors.
- Audit professional commitment and audit success: an empirical examination of certified public accountants in Thailand.
- Towards an understanding of the precursors of effective leadership.
- Maximizing the impact of teamwork on management of knowledge in organizations.
- An example of a goal programming model to determine a tax policy: the case of the State of Indiana.
- Security service adoption in B2B context: do clients and providers hold congruent views?
- The effects of environmental change on a "young" university.
- Developing economies of scope: focus on Hispanic and African American markets: the ninth largest world market.
- Corporate language for the modern executive.
- Factors affecting e-commerce adoption and business success of Thai SMEs.
- Engaged learning models for civic engagement.
- Client business risk and control risk assessments: evidence from Philippine auditing firms.
- Cloud technology: a transformational dynasty on the ICT evolutionary continuum and contemporaneously a societal speciation event.
- Antecedents and consequence of alliance formation.
- Linking business stakeholders' satisfaction and supply chain performance: a technical review.
- Strategic financial planning and higher education institutions.
- Designing database for mining purchase dependency.
- Column-oriented database management systems: what do they deliver for analysts?
- Strategies drive brand value of Thailand's products.
- Amalgamation or dissolution? An outlook of the future of Mercosur under E.U. and U.S. influences.